TWO RIVERS COMMUNICATIONS
We have a rare opening for a client marketing/account executive who will represent our radio stations. You will receive a base salary, sizable commission, and travel allowance. Applicants should be based locally and have transportation.
Our ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be self-motivated and comfortable with multitasking.
Learn core elements of marketing and radio advertising through our training programs.
- Meet with an existing client base to maintain business relationships.
- Develop new potential client relationships to utilize radio broadcasting as part of their marketing efforts in the Northern Neck/ Middle Peninsula region.
- High School diploma (Bachelor’s Degree is preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Background in sales/working with the public
- Common knowledge of office software applications
WHY WORK HERE?
Radio is fun! We think that’s true of our office culture. Our mission is to provide accurate local news, weather, and positive entertainment to listeners in the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula. Both stations provide an ideal platform to provide local merchants a strong viable tool to reach consumers in the area. We believe this is a great career choice for the right candidate!