Welcome to our Local Music Corner, featuring great local musicians and showcasing some of their songs. Let us know if you know a person or band that should be featured on this page – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! Local Music Corner is brought to you by Willaby’s , where you can find live music every Thursday and Friday night! Click Here to see who’s playing at Willaby’s!
- Tuesday May 24th, 2016 Guitarist Tom Euler’s powerful and thoughtful playing style has quickly led to him becoming known as “the young guy with the old soul”. The 20 year old singer/songwriter from Hartfield, VA made his way onto the Hampton Roads blues scene after meeting blues favorite Bobby “Blackhat” Walters through mutual friend Brian Carmone. With encouragement from Bobby, and musicians Larry Berwald, and Rich Ridolfino, Tom was ...Read More >>
- Wednesday January 06th, 2016 Rick Balderson with Eric Pass formed Black Water. Rick has been a local vocalist most of his life. He became a member at Donks Theater in 2002. In 2003 he competed in a nationwide competition, he won and was sent to Nashville to cut demos for Show Time Records! Eric Pass is a one of a kind guitarist. He dazzles the audience with his outstanding lead ...Read More >>
- Tuesday December 01st, 2015 Torrence Smith better known to rap fans as Boo Smith aka The Beast is a 26 year old rap artist from Tuscaloosa Alabama. His passion for music started as a boy when he would record and memorize his favorite rap songs from Birmingham’s hip hop radio station 95.7 Jamz. At the age of 13 his passion grew from memorizing songs to writing and free styling ...Read More >>
- Friday May 29th, 2015 The Mullins Sisters, comprised of Deanna, Betty and Mary, is a family affair spanning decades of entertainment to Virginia from Hampton Roads with deep musical roots in the Southwest heart of the Appalachian Mountains of the state. From bluegrass to country to gospel, these sisters deliver a pure harmony as only siblings can. Deanna, Betty and Mary have been professional musicians and singers most of ...Read More >>
- Tuesday April 21st, 2015 James Justin Burke knows a few things about life on the road. From the Rockies to the Big Apple, he and his band, James Justin & Company, have stared eye-to-eye with a mountain lion in Old New Mexico, kissed the sky at Wolf Creek Pass in southern Colorado, and picked late into the evening in Metal Cities across the country. Filled out by Bailey Horsley ...Read More >>
- Tuesday March 10th, 2015 JEREMY HARRELL singer/songwriter/guitarist Jeremy Harrell is an indie recording artist from Chesapeake, VA. Best described as alternative country, Jeremy’s distinct raspy and soulful voice coupled with his acoustic guitar can really tell a story. In 2014, he shared his song “Remember When” with his fans on social media and created a buzz, and he quickly gained a loyal following that spans across the United States, Canada and into ...Read More >>
- Monday March 09th, 2015 MORGAN STEWART Morgan’s CD, entitled “Home” has five tracks, “Addiction”, “Royalty”, “Scars”, “Home” and “Bluebird”. “Bluebird” was co-written and features Phil Walker. Her track “Scars” features Matt McIver on lead guitar. Recently, Morgan began collaborating with Phil Walker. They have formed “Fillmore Duo” and have a new website featuring their music. Click here to visit their site. Featured song: “Home” For more information about Morgan Stewart, visit MorganStewartMusic.comRead More >>