Welcome to our Local Music Corner, featuring great local musicians and showcasing some of their songs. Let us know if you know a person or band that should be featured on this page – send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Local Music Corner is brought to you by Willaby’s , where you can find live music every Thursday and Friday night! Click Here to see who’s playing at Willaby’s!
- Wednesday March 01st, 2017 Russell Lynch is a country music singer and songwriter. He has had 3 top 10 indie country songs in the U.S. including the #1 indie song “Stuck in Between” which was recorded in Nashville. His songs have also been well received in Europe and Australia by radio stations who picked up Lynch’s music. Russell formed the band “Russell Lynch and the Southern Drunken Republicans” in Virginia ...Read More >>
- Tuesday October 04th, 2016 Mason Brown & The Shiners may not be a household name, but these boys have been around the block a dozen times over. Each and every one of them have played everywhere from honky tonks and late night dives to big stages flooded with bright lights. They don’t do it for the money and they sure as hell don’t do it for the fame…they do ...Read More >>
- Tuesday May 24th, 2016 Guitarist Tom Euler’s powerful and thoughtful playing style has quickly led to him becoming known as “the young guy with the old soul”. The 20 year old singer/songwriter from Hartfield, VA made his way onto the Hampton Roads blues scene after meeting blues favorite Bobby “Blackhat” Walters through mutual friend Brian Carmone. With encouragement from Bobby, and musicians Larry Berwald, and Rich Ridolfino, Tom was ...Read More >>
- Wednesday January 06th, 2016 Rick Balderson with Eric Pass formed Black Water. Rick has been a local vocalist most of his life. He became a member at Donks Theater in 2002. In 2003 he competed in a nationwide competition, he won and was sent to Nashville to cut demos for Show Time Records! Eric Pass is a one of a kind guitarist. He dazzles the audience with his outstanding lead ...Read More >>
- Tuesday December 01st, 2015 Torrence Smith better known to rap fans as Boo Smith aka The Beast is a 26 year old rap artist from Tuscaloosa Alabama. His passion for music started as a boy when he would record and memorize his favorite rap songs from Birmingham’s hip hop radio station 95.7 Jamz. At the age of 13 his passion grew from memorizing songs to writing and free styling ...Read More >>
- Friday May 29th, 2015 The Mullins Sisters, comprised of Deanna, Betty and Mary, is a family affair spanning decades of entertainment to Virginia from Hampton Roads with deep musical roots in the Southwest heart of the Appalachian Mountains of the state. From bluegrass to country to gospel, these sisters deliver a pure harmony as only siblings can. Deanna, Betty and Mary have been professional musicians and singers most of ...Read More >>
- Tuesday April 21st, 2015 James Justin Burke knows a few things about life on the road. From the Rockies to the Big Apple, he and his band, James Justin & Company, have stared eye-to-eye with a mountain lion in Old New Mexico, kissed the sky at Wolf Creek Pass in southern Colorado, and picked late into the evening in Metal Cities across the country. Filled out by Bailey Horsley ...Read More >>